€ 12,08 – € 24,83
Here you can buy Balsam made from beeswax and carnauba wax at a great price.
Order online now, easily and securely.
Wax Balm is a protective coating for mineral surfaces, for wooden furniture and other wooden surfaces. Made from bleached beeswax and the hard and very temperature-resistant carnauba wax.
Application areas of Wax Balm:
- water-repellent protection of putty techniques
- saturates the colour brilliance and brings more depth effect
- protection of wooden furniture and various natural wooden surfaces
- pasty consistency
- solvent-containing (aromatic-free solvent)
- anitstatic effect
- water vapour permeable
Instructions for processing:
- to protect filling techniques and smoothed marble plaster, to make it water-repellent and to increase the brilliance of the colours, the wax balm is applied as thinly as possible with a Venetian trowel and polished after approx. 0,5 - 1 hour
- for the protective coating of wooden surfaces, apply a thin layer with a soft cloth and polish after a drying time of approx. 0.5 - 1 hour
- for polishing, it is best to use a microfibre cloth or a commercial polishing machine
- one liter is enough for approx. 20 - 40 m², depending on the substrate
- if stored in cool and dry conditions in closed containers, the product can be stored for approx. 2 years
Contains C9-12 isoalkanes. H226 Liquid and steam are flammable. H304 may be fatal if swallowed or if it enters the respiratory system. H413 may be harmful to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects. Keep P405 under lock and key. P210: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not smoke. P241: Use explosion-proof electrical equipment/ventilation systems/lighting. P301 +P310 If swallowed: Call poison information centre or doctor immediately. P303 +P361+ P353: On contact with skin: Remove all contaminated soaked clothing immediately. Wash skin with water.
250 ml, 1000 ml