Punic wax transparent – pasty
€ 9,40 – € 59,10
Buy cheaply, securely and easily online. Orders are shipped within 24 hours on weekdays.
Punic wax transparent
Punic wax transparent is a wax soap produced with bleached beeswax according to a historical recipe. This wax soap, also known as 'cera punica', is a white paste that can be diluted with water.
Applications of Punic Wax:
- polishing of Stucco Veneziano and others marble plasters and Tadelakt
- spray protection for lime paint in kitchen and bathroom
- wax tempera painting
- binder for wipe-resistant glazes in combination with colour pigments
- screen painting
- wiping techniques on lime paint
- free of organic solvents
Instructions for processing:
- for polishing marble plasters, apply thinly with a Venetian trowel in 2-3 layers and an intermediate flash-off time of about one hour. After drying, polish the last layer with the trowel and polish it again with a microfibre cloth
- for the production of wipe-resistant glazes, up to 30 grams of pigments can be added per litre of Punic Wax
- one litre is sufficient for approx. 30 m²
- can be kept for at least one year if stored in cool and dry conditions in a closed container
due to the high alkalinity of Punic Wax, care must be taken to protect eyes and skin during processing. Use protective goggles and gloves. In case of contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor. The product must be kept away from children.
250 ml, 1000 ml, 3000 ml