Carnauba wax emulsion – concentrated
€ 6,90 – € 18,90
Includes 20% VAT
Delivery Time: immediately available
Wax emulsion for sealing mineral surfaces as well as woods. High-yield concentrate. You can buy it online here. Cheap, safe and fast.
Carnauba wax emulsion - concentrated
Carnauba wax emulsion is a concentrated liquid of carnauba wax flakes of the carnauba palm and natural fatty alcohols as emulsifier. Carnauba wax is the hardest naturally occurring wax and is ideal for polishes and care products as a gloss enhancer and protective layer. The emulsion is odourless and easy to use.
Application areas of carnauba wax emulsion:
- Polishing of Tadelakt surfaces
- Care of wooden furniture
- Water vapour permeable
- Free of solvents
- Antistatic effect
- Strongly water-repellent property
- Easy to process
- Economical consumption
- Water dilutable
- Short drying time
Tips for use:
Polishing of Tadelakt and similar gloss plasters
- For the time being, the carnauba wax emulsion is diluted with water to double the amount. The diluted product is applied to the Tadelakt surface with a soft cloth or sponge. After a drying time of 30 - 60 minutes, polishing is carried out with a microfibre cloth or polishing machine
Cleaning and refreshing of oiled and waxed wooden floors
- For wooden floors that have become matt, the Carnauba Wax Emulsion brings back the previous freshness of the wood. For this purpose, 1 tablespoon of the emulsion is added to 3 litres of warm water and the surfaces are wiped with it until damp
- One litre is sufficient for approx. 50 m² Tadelakt polish or wood care; exact consumption is to be determined on the object
- Stored cool and frost-free up to 6 months durable
- Keep away from children
250 ml, 1000 ml
Jetzt gleich 10% Rabatt sichern!
Gültig für alle Produkte ausser für Gutscheine!