Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within thirty days without giving reasons.The revocation period is thirty days from the day of revocation,
– at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
– at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or items;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Stefan Fischer, Dorfstraße 63 b/2, 6241 Radfeld, phone number: +43 660 6413331, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is notmandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.You must return the goods without delay and in any event within thirty days at the latest.days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the thirty-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prepackaged and for the manufacture of which an individualchoice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the supply of goods which are liable to spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection orhygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To Stefan Fischer, Dorfstraße 63 B/2, 6241 Radfeld, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as applicable.